Blog submissions can be as simple as:
- Links to engaging science YouTube videos
- Links to amazing resources that every science teacher should have
- Links to science-related news
Just give us the ideas and we’ll take care of the rest!
Here’s a checklist for written submissions, e.g., lessons, demos, labs
- An engaging title.
- Your first name (last name and school are optional – max 2 lines). No personal info please!
- Grade and strand of your post (e.g., grade 9, Biology: Sustainable Ecosystems) or category (e.g., safety, assessment and evaluation).
- Concise and engaging writing. Respect the reader’s time!
- Appropriate language, grammar, and spelling.
- 200 – 500 words long approx.
- Copyright-free images.
- Best safety practices if lab activities are included.
- Appropriate citations when appropriate
Email your post to email@example.com